The banking industry is one of the most sought after career options in the country. Every year lakhs of candidates appear in the various banking exams and one among them is IBPS PO. The exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers/Management Trainee (PO/MT). Candidates are selected on the basis of the preliminary exam, mains exam and interview. Selected candidates are offered an appointment in any of the 11 participating banks in India.
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts a common recruitment process (CRP) every year to the recruitment of clerical cadre in multiple banks all over the country. All public sector banks use CRP as a base to fill the vacancies for this post.
IBPS is conducting Clerk exam for the 10th year now and hence named IBPS Clerk CRP X. The IBPS Clerk CRP exam is conducted on two levels- preliminary exam and mains. Students qualifying in both these exams are thus selected for the post. Here, we are discussing about the exam notification, application process, salary, syllabus, exam pattern, vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process and other details of the exam.
- Skilled Faculty: We have a dedicated group of faculty that is inclined towards the all-round professional growth of the students. They provide aspirants with necessary guidance and knowledge to scale SSC Exams with ease.
- Quality Course Content: Sandesh Academy has the most comprehensive and exhaustive Course Content for SSC Exams. The course material covers all the topics of all the sections that are asked in SSC Exams enabling students to prepare extensively for SSC Exams.
- Best Online Tests: We provide our students with a real time feel of the examinations conducted through our well-designed Test Series.
- Free Demo Classes: We at Sandesh Academy provide with free demo classes to students to help them chose from the classes they want to attend.
- Extra Doubt Clearing Sessions: We provide aspirants with extra sessions apart from regular classes to clear their doubts and queries so that they can prepare efficiently for their upcoming exams.